Monday, March 26, 2012

Set Apart Girl

This past week, I really curious about everything that Eric and Leslie Ludy wrote. They are husband and wife who have published eighteen books. Their most famous book is When God Writes Your Love Story (available in Indonesian translation). I want to read that book but can't find anybody who have it. Maybe I'll buy it later. They wrote many things that teach young men and young women how to live a Christ-centered life.

I am interested in Leslie's online magazine (which is free! haha...).
It titled Set Apart Girl. You can read it by Click Here.
[I am rebuked by the article about Unhealty Blogging and want to recheck how I have been blogging. Am I really glorify God or glorify myself behind the spiritual things that posted on my blog?]

Actually I was reading the first chapter of Set Apart Feminity in Times Bookstore (they sell a lot of imported books from America!). She wrote that as Christians, we should be set apart from the pattern of this world. It means that the way we dressed, act, speak, think, etc have to reflect the glory of Christ Jesus, our Lord. Remember that Paul also warned us in Romans 12:2, "Do not be conform to the pattern of this world...

I am very recommend you (both young men and young women) to visit their website and learn a lot from what they already wrote: http://ellerslie.com. Eric has a lot of teaching for guys and Leslie for girls, but they are working together for both guys and girls. Instead of wasting your time by read some unimportant websites or blogs, why don't you seek Christian websites or online magazines that really build up your faith and knowledge in Jesus Christ?

Hope you'll be blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment