Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Beauty of Teaching


Accidentally, I found this video on You Tube that was uploaded a year ago by my (ex) student. She was teaching at Taman Bacaan, Bencongan. It was near to Lippo Karawaci. I knew that place since I had the similar experience, serving some little kids there for few months.

I am so thankful and blessed to see her in this video. I was her tutor for few weeks in 2011. At that time she was in grade 6. She was my first indonesian-but-english-spoken-student. Became her tutor, I have learned how to teach all subjects in English and how to teach her to create a video using Windows Movie Maker, and then upload it to You Tube (I never upload anything to You Tube, but I taught this young girl and she already uploaded two videos!).

I really feel touched by looking on how she had taught little children on this video. Although I contributed very little in her education, I feel so blessed to see her taught little children in this video! To be honest, I could not find any word to express my feeling. It just so AWESOME to see your students teach! I wonder how would my lecturers and teachers feel when they see me teach! And what might Jesus Christ, The Master Teacher, would feel when He saw His disciples teach?

No comments:

Post a Comment