Thursday, March 14, 2013

Meditation on Isaiah 51-55


In my time alone with God this morning, I meditated on Isaiah 51-55. Here are some highlights that the Holy Spirit emphasized for me.
1.     LISTEN to the LORD. Give your ears and LISTEN. --> this is the calling that I need!
2.    The Lord comforts you, don’t forget your Maker. God wants me to always remember Him.
3.    Jesus was pierced for our transgressions and he was crushed for our iniquities. Our punishment was upon Him, and by His wounds, we are healed.
4.    We are like sheep, have gone astray, have turned to our own way, and the LORD has laid on Jesus the iniquity of us all.
5.    It was the LORD’s will to crush Jesus and cause him to suffer. He bore the sin of many and made intercession for the transgressors.
6.    Novi, do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth, Novi. For your Maker is your husband, the LORD Almighty, the Holy of Israel is your Redeemer and he is called the God of the earth. --> this is the comfort that I need!
7.    Yes, Novi, you deserve God’s wrath. But with deep compassion the LORD will bring you back, with everlasting kindness He will have compassion on you.
8.    My unfailing love for you, Novi, will not be shaken, nor my covenant of peace be removed. --> this is the promise that I need!
9.    My thoughts are not yours. My ways are not yours. My thoughts are higher than yours. My ways are higher than yours. TRUST ME. --> this is the rebuke that I need!
10. God’s words will not return to Him empty. It will accomplish His will. So Novi, have beautiful feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation.

My heart is full with JOY, Lord. Thank you for made me feel honored and precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment