Tuesday, May 22, 2012

He will never fail me!

Last night, I just realized that I was like a fool. I did lean on my own understanding. I was wasting my thoughts, feelings, emotions, time for.... (let's call it) nothing! I forgot that Jesus Christ Himself is enough to meet the needs in the depths of my heart.

But thanks to God in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! As I pray and obey Him (especially to stop my foolishness this past three weeks), I found that He never and will never fail me! He never and will never fail us!

This morning I read Ephesians 5 and found some points that God wants me to know and obey. Here are some points, maybe you also need this:

  • Be imitators of God by living a life of love.
  • Wake up, O sleeper! Do not waste your holiday time to sleep for a whole day! Rise from the dead and Christ will shine on you.
  • Be very careful in everything you do and act as wise.
  • Do not be foolish but understand what the Lord's will is (this point is pressing to my heart!).
  • Be filled with the Spirit.
  • Speak and sing psalms and hymns to one another. In your heart, make music to the Lord and always give thanks to God.
  • Submit yourself to your Heavenly Husband in everything.
  • Respect your Heavenly Husband.
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
(1 Corinthians 10:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment